Monday, January 26, 2009
Better Late and Lame than Never
I'm horrible with tags. Just horrible as the few of you who have tagged me well know. Nothing personal, I just lack follow through, technical ability and the creativity to actually answer the questions.
But I'm trying here.
A few months back I was tagged by the lovely Elana.
The rules for this one is to admit 5 addictions and then pass it onto another 5 blogs…
1. Currently Pringles. Please someone confiscate these things from me.
2. Retin A. I have pretty bad adult acne and this stuff is the only thing that works for me. Of course, while pregnant, during cycles and when breast feeding I cannot use it. Which pretty-much encompasses the past 5 years of my life. I think I had clear skin for about 8 months back in 2003.
3. Radio- I have it on all day at my computer and I also have it on all night. Since I got married I have a small transistor radio with an earpiece. I keep it on low volume all night. I could not sleep with out some white noise drowning out my own very loud thoughts.
4. J-crew. I am truly shameful both in the amount of clothes I buy from them and the fact that I buy all my clothes from them. I think that is considered a fashion "no-no". The truth is I hate shopping but I love looking put together so I just shop the on-line store or e-bay. All the stuff works together and I have a mix and match wordrobe (like an adult version of garanimals). And now, thanks to the First Lady, my own little treasure-chest will be discovered by the rest of America. Damn.
5. Twisting my hair. I do it all the time. I know it's looks stupid and unprofessional but I can't seem to muster up the amount of caring needed to stop. Sometimes I get bald spots (dime sized) and then tufts of hair that stick up when they grow out, Alfalfa style.
If you are a blog I follow consider yourself tagged. I think you are all fabulous!