Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Parable Corner

I came across this parable and wanted to share. Stop me if you've heard this one.

A man came upon a construction site where three people were working. He asked the first, "What are you doing?" and the man answered, "I am laying bricks." He asked the second, "What are you doing?" and the man answered, "I am building a wall". He walked up to the third man, who was humming a tune as he worked and asked, "What are you doing?" and the man stood up and smiled and said, "I am building a cathedral".

2 comments:

Shelli said...

My Dad talks about this one all the time, no doubt because he is in the construction industry. That and the fact that he can rattle off random stories that become mini-novels (he's a talker, lol)

charmedgirl said...

sounds like motherhood.