Monday, June 2, 2008

Rhoid Rage

Out of nowhere I get a hemorrhoid. WTF? Even when I was pregnant I didn't get them. This is new territory for me. I had no idea what to do about it until both my sisters and mom told me you had to push it back in. I didn't want to because frankly...it's disgusting but after a very uncomfortable day I finally got up the courage to push the rhoid and ahhhhh...such relief I have rarely experienced.

And here is where infertility butts (Tee Hee) into an otherwise mundane occurrence: The thought actually occurred to me, "Thank goodness I'm not cycling right now. Because if I had to get into the stirrups and the RE saw my hemorrhoid...That would be embarrassing!"

I guess one becomes desensitized to the vaginal u/s over time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your genes are trash...