Friday, August 8, 2008

6!

As of this morning I have six that fertilized normally. 5 out of the 7 were mature but one of the immature ones fertilized. No more word until Sunday, the day of transfer. Seems like other clinics give daily updates. My clinic just calls you the morning after transfer and then the morning of the transfer you get to hear who survived. It'll be a long 2 days until Sunday. I'll just try not to think about it too much (other than saying little prayers).

I'm in a bit of pain today and feeling some nausea. I think if I just push through my day I'll feel better.

Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's excellent!!! I'm really excited for you! GL! I'll be waiting for your update!

luna said...

go 6!

kate said...

Woot, woot! SIX!

Good on you. I'll be waiting to hear what happens on Sunday.

Soapchick said...

Awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's great!!!!