Thursday, August 7, 2008

7

Got seven. Same as last time but hopefully more will be mature (last time 4 out of 7 were mature). Everything went fine. In no pain. Don't even need Tylenol. Just a bit tired.

The clinic screwed something else up today. I was to arrive at 9:30 and the retrieval was at 10:15. I get a call at 9am wondering where I was. They had me down for a 9:30 retrieval and and 8:45 arrival. Their mistake. I'm kind-of a stickler about being on time. It had no real effect other than to make them scramble/ apologize and stress me out. But, yet again, a screw-up. Also, my IVF nurse forgot to get me to needles for the PIO again! She ordered me the wrong size after I had reminded her I take an unusual size. I have some left-over from last time to get me through the weekend but still. Anf after ordering the wrong size this is the 2nd time she has promised and forgotten to leave me an envelope full of the correct size. These are not huge things but they really should get it together. I'm not ordering a pizza here. I wont even let it make we wonder if they screw up the big things.

Fert Report in the morning. Pushing it out of my mind.

9 comments:

nancy said...

Lucky Number Slevin. Yay!

Fertilatation vibes!!!

Katie said...

Woo-hoo for 7!

Anonymous said...

7 sounds good to me! I can't believe they screwed up things again! How frustrating during an already stressful time. Can't wait to hear how the little guys are doing tomorrow!!

luna said...

seven's a great number. now let's hope they're doing their business in the lab!

tonya said...

Seven is a great number. Hope you get a great fertilization report.

Shelli said...

Seven is great!

Fertilize!!!!

Soapchick said...

7 is great, way better than 3! Praying that they all are mature and fertilize - why not aim big?

Tam said...

Well done! Here's looking forward to a great fert report.

I'd get annoyed with the clinic too, like you said...not ordering pizza here!!

Birdee said...

Seven is a Good Number.
GL. My thoughts are with you.